We Fix It Auto Repair Does Brakes for Breasts
Together we WILL put the brakes on breast cancer!
SAVE money while supporting a GREAT cause
- Schedule your FREE brake inspection.
- We Fix It will provide FREE brake pads. All you pay for is labor and additional parts, if necessary.
- We DONATE 10% of your total brake service costs to the Cleveland Breast Cancer Vaccine Fund. 100% of the proceeds from the “Brakes for Breasts” fundraiser goes directly to the Vaccine Fund.
Fine Print: Offer ends October 31, 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What exactly is Brakes for Breasts?
Brakes for Breasts is a fundraiser designed for independent repair shops in which 100% of the funds go directly to the Cleveland Clinic Breast Cancer Vaccine Research Fund.
2. What is the Breast Cancer Vaccine?
Cancer Vaccine that has proven 100% effective in preventing Breast Cancer in laboratory animals.
3. What does the money we raise actually get spent on?
Research. Dr. Tuohy’s current vaccine specifically targets the triple negative Breast Cancer gene, the most deadly form, with no specific treatment available. Research is currently underway to develop a vaccine suitable for all other types of Breast Cancer, Ovarian Cancer and Prostate Cancer.
4. How do I KNOW for sure where the money is actually going?
All donations are processed electronically via a Cleveland Clinic website specifically set-up for Brakes for Breasts. All donations on this site go directly to The Cleveland Clinic Breast Cancer Vaccine Research Fund.
5. What if somebody wants to donate money?
They can go to our website: www.BrakesforBreasts.org and click on the “Make a Donation” tab or go directly to our Cleveland Clinic giving page: www.giving.ccf.org/BrakesforBreasts.
“Imagine a world where we would immunize women against breast cancer, similar to the way we have immunized humanity against polio, small pox, and other infectious diseases! Dr. Tuohy has been working on this technology and pioneering the concept of prevention for over a decade, and has demonstrated the ability to eliminate breast cancer completely in animal studies. It is time to evaluate if similar results can be seen in humans!”