Battery Service Tempe and Scottsdale AZ
You know what summer’s like here in the Scottsdale, Tempe, and Phoenix areas, not to mention Arizona in general: ridiculously hot. But you’re not the only one suffering when the thermometer is rising. Heat is one of the greatest causes of battery problems in your vehicle. High heat shortens battery life significantly. It causes battery fluid to evaporate, reducing the battery’s ability to hold its optimal charge, which leads to battery failure.
Regardless of the weather, no car battery last forever. Every automobile battery will wear out over time. It simply gets to the point where it can’t hold enough charge to start your car. A battery also might need to be replaced because it developed a leak. To ensure top performance and prevent the inconvenience of a battery that won’t perform, your vehicle’s battery should be checked out regularly.
At We-Fix-It Auto Repair, our battery service comprises:
- Visual inspection of the pottery to verify structural integrity
- Load test the battery for adequate cold cranking amps
- Application of leak detection chemical to check for leaks
- Cleaning of the battery posts using battery cleaner
- Check for proper battery installation
- Apply anti-corrosion battery terminal solution