Dear valued customers of We-Fix-It Auto Repair,
We want to assure you that during this time of uncertainty, the safety of our customers and employees remains our highest priority. Please know that we are keeping those affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our thoughts while we monitor this situation. In the meantime, we want to inform you of the proactive steps We-Fix-It Auto Repair is taking to ensure the safety of everyone we come in contact with.
Some of the extra precautions we are taking include:
- All vehicles will be disinfected
Our employees will sanitize their hands before entering your vehicle, and will also wipe down your steering wheel, shifter, wiper/blinker arm, radio/AC controls, as well as seat belt buckle with disinfectant!
- None of our employees will be working with any flu-like symptoms
All employees have been given the option to stay at home and self-quarantine if there are any visible symptoms whatsoever!
- Our office, lobby and restroom have been deep cleaned and disinfected
We will take extra care to disinfect them regularly and thoroughly throughout each day!
- When available, we will pick up your vehicle and drop it back off to you
To minimize your exposure to outside contamination, we will gladly pick up & drop off your vehicle!
- We will disinfect every vehicle that comes into the shop, free of charge, as well as loaner vehicles
All vehicles coming in & going out of our shop will be fully disinfected free of charge!
We appreciate your understanding during this strange and unpredictable time. We wish you health and wellness.
-We Fix It Staff